top of page

Ripple Effect 180 Group

Public·286 members

The Secrets Behind State Property Chain Gang Vol 2 Zip

State Property Chain Gang Vol 2 Zip: A Review of the Classic Hip Hop Album

If you are a fan of hip hop music, you might have heard of State Property, a rap group from Philadelphia that was formed by Beanie Sigel and signed to Roc-A-Fella Records in the early 2000s. The group consisted of Beanie Sigel, Freeway, Peedi Crakk, Young Gunz (Neef and Young Chris), Oschino and Omillio Sparks. They released two albums, State Property in 2002 and The Chain Gang Vol. 2 in 2003, both of which were accompanied by movies of the same name.

state property chain gang vol 2 zip

In this article, we will focus on The Chain Gang Vol. 2, which is widely regarded as one of the best rap albums of the 2000s. The album features guest appearances from Jay-Z, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Twista and Lil' Cease, as well as production from Just Blaze, Kanye West, Bink!, The Alchemist and more. The album showcases the diverse talents and styles of the State Property members, as well as their chemistry and loyalty to each other.

The Chain Gang Vol. 2: Track by Track

The album opens with "Can't Stop, Won't Stop", a catchy anthem by Young Gunz that became a hit single and earned them a Grammy nomination for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group. The song samples "Questions" by Tamiko Jones and features a memorable chorus that declares "Can't stop, won't stop / Rocafella Records / 'Cause we get down baby, we get down / The girls, the girls they love us".

The next track is "It's On", a hard-hitting collaboration between Beanie Sigel and Jay-Z that samples "This Side Of Paradise" by Manfred Mann's Earth Band. The song showcases the lyrical skills and confidence of both rappers, as they trade bars about their success and dominance in the rap game. Jay-Z also addresses his beef with Nas and Mobb Deep on this track, saying "I'm not talking 'bout gossip / I ain't talking 'bout Game / I ain't talking 'bout Jimmy / I ain't talking 'bout Dame / I'm talking 'bout real shit / Them people playing / What is you talking 'bout? / I don't know what y'all saying".

The third track is "Temporary Relief", a smooth and soulful song by Peedi Crakk and Omillio Sparks that talks about their struggles and aspirations in life. The song samples "This Side Of Paradise" by Manfred Mann's Earth Band and features a hook sung by Rell, who also appears on several other tracks on the album.

The fourth track is "Rolling Down The Freeway", a solo song by Freeway that showcases his unique flow and delivery over a fast-paced beat produced by Just Blaze. The song is about Freeway's love for driving and his experiences on the road, as he raps "I'm rolling down the freeway / Doing like a hundred / And I'm swerving lane to lane / You know I'm always into something".

The fifth track is "B.B. Gun", a posse cut by Young Gunz, Oschino, Beanie Sigel and Peedi Crakk that features a menacing beat produced by Bink!. The song is about their readiness to shoot anyone who crosses them or their crew, as they rap "We got them B.B. guns / And we'll pop you for fun / Don't make me cock back son / And put one in your lung".

The sixth track is "State Prop (You Know Us)", another posse cut by Young Gunz and Beanie Sigel that features a triumphant beat produced by Kanye West. The song is about their pride and loyalty to their group and label, as they rap "State Prop nigga you know us / We don't give a fuck who you roll with / We got them guns that explode quick / And leave your whole block soaking".

The seventh track is "When You Hear That", a collaboration between Beanie Sigel, Peedi Crakk and Ol' Dirty Bastard that features a sample of "Paid In Full" by Eric B. & Rakim and "Sound Of Da Police" by K

The eighth track is "Still In Effect", a short and upbeat song by Freeway and Neef that features a sample of "Still In Effect" by The Fearless Four. The song is about their persistence and resilience in the rap game, as they rap "We still in effect / We still got respect / We still got connects / We still got the checks".

The ninth track is "Blow", a collaboration between Oschino, Sparks, Young Chris and Twista that features a fast and furious beat produced by The Alchemist. The song is about their skills and speed on the mic, as they rap "We blow / We spit it fast or slow / We rip it up at shows / We make them bitches go".

The tenth track is "Been Down Too Long", a solo song by Oschino that features a sample of "Been Down So Long" by The Doors. The song is about Oschino's hardships and struggles in life, as he raps "I've been down too long / I've been through too much / I've seen too many die / I've done too many drugs".

The eleventh track is "G.A.M.E.", a posse cut by Peedi Crakk, Beanie Sigel, Young Chris and Lil' Cease that features a sample of "The Game" by Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth. The song is about their experience and knowledge of the rap game, as they rap "We got the G.A.M.E. / We know how to play / We know how to stay / We know how to get paid".

The twelfth track is "Just Another Nigga", a song by Oschino, Sparks and Beanie Sigel that features a sample of "Just Another Girl" by Monica. The song is about their disregard for their enemies and rivals, as they rap "You just another nigga / You ain't nothing special / You ain't nothing different / You ain't nothing better".

The thirteenth track is "Want Me Back", a song by Young Chris, Freeway, Oschino and Sparks that features a sample of "Want Me Back" by The O'Jays. The song is about their ex-girlfriends who want them back after they became famous and successful, as they rap "Now you want me back / Now you all on my sack / Now you see me on TV / Now you see me in the V".

The fourteenth track is "See Clearly", a song by Peedi Crakk, Beanie Sigel and Young Gunz that features a sample of "I Can See Clearly Now" by Johnny Nash. The song is about their vision and ambition in the rap game, as they rap "I can see clearly now / I can see my way out / I can see my way in / I can see my way to win".

The fifteenth track is "If I Could Do It All Again", a song by Oschino and Sparks that features a sample of "If I Could Do It All Again" by Gwen McCrae. The song is about their regrets and mistakes in life, as they rap "If I could do it all again / I would change some things / I would make some changes / I would do some things different".

The sixteenth track is "Criminal Background", a song by Young Chris and Peedi Crakk that features a sample of "Criminal Minded" by Boogie Down Productions. The song is about their criminal history and reputation, as they rap "We got criminal background / We got criminal records / We got criminal minds / We got criminal methods".

The seventeenth and final track is "94 Bars", a bonus track by Young Chris that features him rapping 94 bars over a beat produced by Just Blaze. The song is a display of Young Chris's lyrical prowess and stamina, as he raps non-stop for almost four minutes.

The Chain Gang Vol. 2: Reception and Legacy

The Chain Gang Vol. 2 was released on August 12, 2003 by Roc-A-Fella Records and Criminal Background Records. The album debuted at number six on the Billboard 200 chart, selling 143,000 copies in its first week. It also reached number two on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart and number one on the Top Rap Albums chart. The album received generally positive reviews from critics, who praised the production, the group's chemistry and the guest appearances. The album was certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) on October 29, 2003, for selling over 500,000 copies in the United States.

The Chain Gang Vol. 2 is considered by many fans and critics as one of the best rap albums of the 2000s and one of the best group albums in hip hop history. The album showcases the talent and diversity of the State Property members, who each bring their own style and personality to the songs. The album also features some of the best production from Roc-A-Fella's in-house producers, such as Just Blaze, Kanye West and Bink!, as well as guest producers like The Alchemist and Chad Hamilton. The album also features some of the most memorable guest appearances from Jay-Z, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Twista and Lil' Cease, who add their own flavor and charisma to the tracks.

The Chain Gang Vol. 2 has influenced many rap artists and groups, who have cited State Property as one of their inspirations and influences. Some of these artists include Meek Mill, Wale, J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Big Sean and more. The album has also been sampled and referenced by many rap songs, such as "Roc Boys (And The Winner Is)..." by Jay-Z, "Hustlin'" by Rick Ross, "I'm A Boss" by Meek Mill and more.

The Chain Gang Vol. 2 is a classic hip hop album that showcases the best of State Property and Roc-A-Fella Records. The album is a testament to the group's skill, unity and loyalty, as well as their contribution to the rap culture and history.

Conclusion

The Chain Gang Vol. 2 is a masterpiece of hip hop music that deserves to be recognized and celebrated. The album showcases the talent and diversity of State Property, a rap group from Philadelphia that was formed by Beanie Sigel and signed to Roc-A-Fella Records. The album features some of the best production and guest appearances in rap history, as well as some of the most memorable songs and lyrics. The album has influenced many rap artists and groups, who have cited State Property as one of their inspirations and influences. The album has also been sampled and referenced by many rap songs, as well as movies and video games. The Chain Gang Vol. 2 is a classic hip hop album that showcases the best of State Property and Roc-A-Fella Records. b99f773239

https://www.rippedtents.com/group/mysite-231-group/discussion/7c80ea51-c139-47f9-b9c1-1d522b16d63a

https://gitlab.com/7edmetpulcdo/frontend/-/blob/master/src/spec/Ecpe-Honors-Teachers-Book-Answers-1083.md

https://gitlab.com/riciquipo/recalbox/-/blob/master/board/recalbox/patches/lirc-tools/Lego-Star-Wars-2-Pc-Download-Crack-BETTER.md

https://www.myroomity.com/group/connect-with-the-roomity-community/discussion/fef432ac-0fe3-4649-9668-bddaf58f88d3

https://www.gatewaychurchbg.com/group/women-at-gateway-church/discussion/a4a4a61e-3581-4a9c-b5f0-f48593c1645f

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page